Follow the steps outlined below to create a report that shows the EXE name for all applications. This process also works for individual applications.
Selecting the Applications
- Switch to the 'AppTracker' view (1) and click the 'Select All' button (2) to select all applications. If you want one or a small subset of applications, simply search and select the applications here.
- Click the 'Reports' button (3) and choose 'Data Mining Report' from the dropdown menu.
Creating the Report
- When the report window has opened, select the following options:
- Application Details: Vendor (1)
- Application Details: Name (1)
- Discovery Information - Dynamic Rationalisation: Inv Exe Name (2)
- You'll need this report again so save the report at this point (3)
- Click the 'Run Report' button (4)
- Locate the applications that are causing the issue and check the application exe name in SCCM against that recorded in MigrationStudio.