Some projects may have contacts within an organisation that have been designated to look after a group of applications or a single application in some capacity. For example, you may have IT, application owners, business owners, UAT testers etc designated against applications.
In MigrationStudio, you can assign contacts to a single or group of applications within your organisation. Please refer to this solution article on how to add application contact types. This article describes the steps to run a report that shows all the contacts assigned to a group of applications or a single application.
- Switch to ‘AppTracker’ (1)
- Click on ‘Select All’ (2) for all applications or manually select a subset of applications on the grid
- Click on ‘Reports’ (3) -> ‘Application Contacts’ (4)
- This will give you a view like the one below displaying the contact for each application selected
- You can filter against any of the columns using the funnel icon (1) – for example, filter by contact type
- You could also pivot information by simply dragging the ‘Contact Type’ (2) column header to the green text that says, 'Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column'. This will give you a view like the image below
- Once, you have manipulated your data, you could export if required by using the export button at the top
Get in Touch
If this document hasn’t resolved your issues, please contact the support team email@example.com
for further assistance.