4. Application Upgrades
Modified on: Tue, 18 Aug, 2020 at 5:24 PM
Rationalising Accepted Applications
Where an accepted application needs to be rationalised, follow this process.
- Change to the AppTracker screen.
- Type the application name or vendor name in the Search Grid to find all versions of that application.
- Right-click on the application to rationalise and select Set App Superseded By from the menu.
- You will now be prompted to choose the replacement application. You may need to change the filter (top-left) to be able to find the replacement application. Once you have selected the application click Set Superseded By
- If the master version of the application doesn’t exist use the Raise New Application button to create the new application, then select this application and click Set Superseded By.
- You should now archive the applications which have been rationalised. Right-click on the application and select Archive from the context menu.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.